Valentine’s day is 11 days away, and here’s another Valentine’s day inspired look. I probably won’t wear this on a Valentine’s day, but I just pick colors that I feel is valentine-ish. The look has plums, purple and pink in it. I feel that the colors look better on real life, probably because my camera isn’t picking up the colors since I changed my lights (grrrr)..Hopefully once I’m back home I’ll be able to take better pictures…
Anyhoow, enough of me complaining…This look is more on the smokier side. May be on the next tutorial I’ll post a look that’s more wearable for Valentine’s day.
1. I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink all over my lid using my ring finger.
2. I used a large eye angled brush and applied a berry-burgundy eyeshadow from Lancome (discontinued) on the outer V and just above the crease. I wanted to add some warmth to the look.
3. I used a blending brush and blended it.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied L’oreal Purple Obsession Infallible eyeshadow right on the crease (or in my case, where the fold of my eyelid is). It’s ok if some of the shadow fall on the lid area (like mine)
5. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the purple until there’s no harsh line. I used small circular motion to blend the shadow.
6. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied L’oreal Sweet Strawberry Infallible eyeshadow on the inner to the center of the lid using a patting motion.
7. I applied a vanilla eyeshadow on the inner corner, but I think a peachy or champagne highlighter will work better. Oh well.
8. I lined my waterline and lower lashline using Make Up For Ever eyeliner (4L).
9. I applied Galeano eyeshadow from Kat Von D Beethoven palette on the lower lid.
10. I lined my upper lashline using Kat Von D Trooper liquid liner to create a winged liner.
11. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
12. Using MAC Brule, I applied it under the brow bone.
13. I filled my brows using a mix of MAC Omega + MAC Brun using an angled brush.
14. Using a very clean blending brush, I blended the crease a little bit more.
15. On the face, I applied MAC Moisture Cover on NW 15 under my eyes.
16. Then, I applied L’oreal Magic Lumi foundation all over my face using Sigma Kabuki Round brush.
17. I applied MAC Warmth of Coral mineralized blush on the cheeks.
18. For the lips, I filled in my lips using L’oreal Beyond Pink lip liner and applied Revlon Mauve It Over on top of it.