I’ve bought several Sleek Makeup iDivine palettes back when I was in Jakarta from Luxola website. I love the iDivine palettes, and have used some of the palettes regularly for my makeup job. Today, I want to showcase the Sleek Makeup Showstoppers palette since I haven’t do a tutorial using this palette yet.
I’ll try to do a review and swatches of the Sleek Makeup Showstoppers next time. I love the combination of sparkles, matte and shimmers in this palette. For today’s tutorial, I wanted to use some colors since I’ve been doing quite an earthy, brown, neutrals on my previous tutorials.
I’ve done a similar tutorial like this one using a more wearable color in my Pearlescent post. I love having the highlight in the center of the lid. It looks so gorgeous when you blink. You can obviously do this tutorial with any colors you like. I’ll try to do another tutorial using another color, something more wearable.
Anyways, let’s get to the tutorial!
1. I applied Sparkle from Sleek Makeup Showstoppers palette on the outer corner, and the inner corner of my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush. I also applied the eyeshadow on the crease as well. Leave the center of the lid empty.
2. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Bad Girl eyeshadow from Sleek Makeup Showstoppers on the center of my eyelid.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, I picked Oh So Special from the Showstoppers palette and applied it to the crease. Do it very lightly at first, and add more color if needed.
4. Using the flat eyeshadow from step 2, I blended out Bad Girl eyeshadow. Do not add anymore eyeshadow at this time. Just use whatever is left on the brush.
5. Using a small angled eyebrow brush, I applied Sparkle on the lower lid.
6. I created a cat eyeliner on the upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
7. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
8. I filled in my eyebrows using Anastasia Duo Brow Powder, and an angled eyeliner brush.
9. I applied L’oreal Carbon black mascara on both upper and lower lashes, then I applied false eyelashes (haphazardly because I was rushing…sorry).
10. I applied MUFE HD Foundation in 118 all over my face.
11. I applied Blush Horizon de Chanel on my cheeks.
12. On the lips, I applied MAC Whirl lip liner and then Revlon Socialite lipstick on top.