Here’s a list and swatches of the foundation that I currently owned. I will be updating this list as we go along.
Just a little background on my skin:
- Combination skin, more to the oily side in the Summer & dry in the Winter
- Yellow undertone
- Darker face than chest (esp. chin and temples areas)
- Tend to get tanned in the Summer
From my knowledge of foundation matching, I’ve always been taught to match my chest to my face. This is because it’s easier to match the face to the rest of the body than to match the rest of the body to my face. Read that again, it is EASIER to match the face to the body since the face has smaller surface area.
So, just to make this easier for everyone, in terms of MAC foundation, I’m in between NC25-NC30.
Update: April 3, 2016
List of foundations I’ve reviewed:
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Light-Medium Neutral
- Burberry Cashmere Soft Matte Foundation #26
- YSL Touche Eclat Radiance Awakening #B30
- Chanel Healthy Glow #30
- NARS Velvet Skin Tint Alaska
- Shu Uemura Lightbulb foundation #754
- NARS Luminous Weightless Punjab
- MUFE HD Foundation 120
- Diorskin Star #31
- KVD Lock-it Tattoo Foundation #52