How is everyone this week? It’s been really cold here in Canada! If you are anywhere in the colder region, keep yourself warm, yes?! Anyways, due to the cold gloomy weather, I wanted to create a look in which I incorporated a little bit of colour. I’ve decided to do a wearable purple eye makeup. It’s super simple and easy, you can use any colour of your liking on the crease. I chose purple just because I think it’ll look great on every eye colours.
The trick to this light colored eye makeup is to use a black mascara and eyeliner to tie the whole look together. Black mascara and eyeliner are a must with this look since the eyeshadows used in this tutorial is quite light, and I didn’t use any contour colour on the crease.
1. I applied NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk all over my eyelid using my finger.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush (or you can use a flat eyeshadow brush), I applied Bad Girl from Sleek Makeup Showstoppers palette all over the lid.
3. Using a clean fluffy crease brush, I applied MUFE purple eyeshadow no. 92 on the crease.
4. I blended the purple eyeshadow slightly using a clean blending brush, blending the eyeshadow upwards above the crease.
5. I created a winged eyeliner using an angled eyeliner brush and L’oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Blackkest Black.
6. Using a clean angled eyeliner brush, I applied UD Faint eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
7. I also lined my waterline using MAC Chromagraphic pencil eyeliner in NC15.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in Brunette.
9. I curled my lashes, and applied Clinique High Impact Mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
Feel free to add false eyelashes to make your eyes look more wide awake. I ran out of falsies, so I didn’t apply any.
10. On my face, I applied Smashbox Halo foundation all over using Sigma Flat Kabuki brush.
11. I applied MAC Pro Conceal/Correct palette in yellow corrector under my eyes, and on the bridge of my nose.
12. I lightly contour my face using MAC Skinfinish natural in Medium Deep.
13. I applied MAC Dainty blush on my cheeks.
14. On my lips, I applied Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick in Socialite, and added a few dabs of YSL Glossy Stain in Peche Cerra-Colla (27).