I’m quite unsure how I feel about this look. I wanted to do a combination of peach and purple, but decided to change it to a peach and black since I think I’ve done a lot of purple shadow a lot lately…but I think I should’ve stick to peach and purple becauuuse I’m not 100% liking this look. I like the peach but may be it’s not smoky enough? hmmm..I know lots of Asian brides like this combination of peach and smoky. Well, anyhow, let me know how you guys feel about this look.
1. I applied Ben Nye Mango eyeshadow all over the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a small shader brush, I applied a black eyeshadow from Coastal Scents 88 prism palette on the outer V.
3. Using a clean blending brush, I blended the black shadow so there’s no harsh edge.
4. I applied Ben Nye Mango eyeshadow on the inner lower lid using a pencil brush and the black shadow on the outer half of the lower lid.
5. I applied Complections black pencil liner along my upper lashline and along the waterline.
6. I filled my brows in using a mixture of MAC Omega and MAC Brun.
7. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on upper and lower lashes. False eyelashes are optional.
8. For my face, I applied Urban Decay Naked foundation all over my face.
9. I contoured my nose and hollow of the cheeks using MAC Blunt.
10. I applied Benefit Hervana blush on my cheeks.
11. I lightly applied Maybelline Pink Please on the lips.