My first Ciaté purchase! The Ciaté The Pretty Palette is so pretty and absolutely dreamy. Today, for some reason I create another look using the purple shades again, with rose gold liner (again!). I don’t know why, but it doesn’t matter because I love how this look turns out! It’s very wearable and definitely eye catching. Watch the tutorial below to see how I achieve the look, and check out the swatches as well as pictorial below.
New eyeshadow obsession alert! I’m absolutely loving NARS Outer Limits eyeshadow! I first saw this eyeshadow on Pinterest, but to my dismay it was no longer sold. However, last week, I saw it on Sephora’s website and decided to grab one before it’s too late! I’m so glad I bought it because I love it!!! Anyways, enough with my excitement over this eyeshadow, watch the tutorial below or read more to find out how I create this soft wearable Rose Gold makeup.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! 🙂 I’m sorry if I’m not too active on the social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest these days since I’m enjoying some time off with my loved ones. Aaah, who am I to kid, I’m still very much active on Pinterest..hehehe..I’m addicted to Pinterest!
Anyways, today’s tutorial is another look using Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! I have to say I do love this palette a lot more than the other 2. May be it’s just my obsession with anything Rose Gold! Anyways, this tutorial is an evening look, that’s not too smoky, but at the same time not too light either. If you want to make it smokier, you can use Blackheart from the palette instead of Darkside.
1. I prepped my lids using UD Primer Potion in Sin.
2. Using a shader eyeshadow brush, I applied Darkside on the outer third of the lid, the inner third, as well as on the crease.
3. I blended the crease using a clean shader eyeshadow brush.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Trick in the middle of the lid, and then added Dust on top of it.
5. I lightly applied Nooner above my crease, and run it along the lower lash line.
6. I created a very thin feline flick using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Liner.
7. I lined my waterline using MAC Chromagraphic pencil eyeliner in NC30.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
9. I curled my lashes, and applied Clinique High Impact mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
10. I applied Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation on my face using my fingers.
11. I contoured my face using Smashbox Contour palette.
12. On my cheeks, I applied MAC Danity blush.
13. On the lips, I applied Revlon Socialite and then added a touch of clear lipbalm on top of it.
I’ve done gold/brown makeup, a silver smoky eyes makeup, natural looking makeup, as well as bold lips holiday makeup. Today, I wanted to do another more wearable, soft and easy holiday makeup. I used Rose Gold since I think it’s fun and feminine. This tutorial is for those of you who are girly, and want to look more on the natural low-key for the holiday. I also feel that this look will be good for those with deep set eyes.
The idea is similar to the Fresh Dewy makeup tutorial post couple days a go. The eyes are simple and high in shimmer, the face is semi-matte and natural finish. This look suits those who don’t like to wear heavy makeup. Everything is very simple and light. You can skip the eyeliner altogether, and just wear mascara. I just like the look of a cat/winged eyeliner to frame my eyes.
1. I applied Bobbi Brown Rose Gold long wearing cream eyeshadow on my eyelid using my ring finger.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow, I applied the middle color from the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose Gold on my eyelid to add extra shimmer.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied the darkest rose gold shimmer from the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose Gold on the crease.
4. Using a small shader brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe on the outer V.
5. I applied the same rose color on step no. 2 on the lower lid, and then L’oreal Bronzed Taupe on the outer half of the lower lid.
6. Using MUFE aqua cream shadow no. 11 on the waterline just to add the extra gold in it. Of course you do not have to use gold for this. You can use black, beige, white, or anything you want!
7. I created a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner on the upper lash line.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia brow wiz in Brunette.
9. I curled my lashes and applied mascara, as well as Ardell no. 109 false eyelashes on the upper lashes. I also applied mascara on the lower lashes.
10. For the face, I applied L’oreal Lumi Magique foundation in W4 all over my face using CoverFX foundation brush.
11. Under my eyes, I applied concealer in MAC Pro Conceal/Correct palette in Medium.
12. I powdered under my eyes using CoverFX translucent loose powder.
13. I applied MAC Dainty mineralized blush on my cheeks.
14. I also applied Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond on the bridge of my nose and on my cheekbones.
15. On the lips, I applied Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Socialite, and added a little bit of L’occitane Lip Balm (the one with olive in it).