My first Ciaté purchase! The Ciaté The Pretty Palette is so pretty and absolutely dreamy. Today, for some reason I create another look using the purple shades again, with rose gold liner (again!). I don’t know why, but it doesn’t matter because I love how this look turns out! It’s very wearable and definitely eye catching. Watch the tutorial below to see how I achieve the look, and check out the swatches as well as pictorial below.
The Ciaté The Pretty Palette is actually quite small, so it’s perfect for when I’m traveling. The palette has a hologram cover, which I think is pretty cool. The palette itself consists of 8 eyeshadows:
Highlight colours – Bright Spark (shimmer), Dainty (shimmer) & My Tribe (matte)
Medium colours – Enchanted (shimmer), Happy (shimmer),Unconditional (matte) & Feeling Lucky (matte)
Dark colours – Feeling Lucky (Matte) & Lovely (matte)
So the eyeshadows are organized between shimmers vs matte. The left side is all shimmers while the right side (and center) is all mattes.
The eyeshadows are well pigmented and blend easily on the skin. The intensity of the eyeshadows can be played around depending on how light or dark you want the eyeshadows to be, meaning you can layer the colour to make it darker or blend it out to make it lighter. The eyeshadows are on the warmer tone, which is something I like! I tend to lean towards warmer eyeshadows since I think they look good on everyone.
My only concern about this palette is that the center eyeshadow (My Tribe) takes a little bit of space from the other 4 eyeshadows around it, which means that I get less products on those 4 colours. Other than that, I have no complaint. The colours are very pretty and can be used to create day and night looks.
Description of the eyeshadows from Sephora
- Bright Spark (champagne shimmer)
- Happy (taupe shimmer)
- Enchanted (gold shimmer)
- Dainty (apricot shimmer)
- My Tribe (bone matte)
- Feeling Lucky (plum matte)
- Day Dream (blackcurrant matte)
- Unconditional (brick matte)
- Lovely (mocha matte)
- Diorstar Foundation #31 *
- Diorstar concealer #30 *
- Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder #30 *
- Smashbox Halo Blush Powder in Passion *
- Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Cara *
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Anti-Aging
- Ciate London The Pretty Palette – My Tribe, Unconditional, Daydream, Feeling Lucky, Bright Spark & Dainty
- Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Shadow Liner in Rose Gold
- Annabelle Kohl Liner in Mink
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er Liner in Blacker
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
- Ardell Demi Wispies lashes
- YSL Pop Water Stain #203