I’ve done gold/brown makeup, a silver smoky eyes makeup, natural looking makeup, as well as bold lips holiday makeup. Today, I wanted to do another more wearable, soft and easy holiday makeup. I used Rose Gold since I think it’s fun and feminine. This tutorial is for those of you who are girly, and want to look more on the natural low-key for the holiday. I also feel that this look will be good for those with deep set eyes.
The idea is similar to the Fresh Dewy makeup tutorial post couple days a go. The eyes are simple and high in shimmer, the face is semi-matte and natural finish. This look suits those who don’t like to wear heavy makeup. Everything is very simple and light. You can skip the eyeliner altogether, and just wear mascara. I just like the look of a cat/winged eyeliner to frame my eyes.
1. I applied Bobbi Brown Rose Gold long wearing cream eyeshadow on my eyelid using my ring finger.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow, I applied the middle color from the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose Gold on my eyelid to add extra shimmer.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied the darkest rose gold shimmer from the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose Gold on the crease.
4. Using a small shader brush, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe on the outer V.
5. I applied the same rose color on step no. 2 on the lower lid, and then L’oreal Bronzed Taupe on the outer half of the lower lid.
6. Using MUFE aqua cream shadow no. 11 on the waterline just to add the extra gold in it. Of course you do not have to use gold for this. You can use black, beige, white, or anything you want!
7. I created a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner on the upper lash line.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia brow wiz in Brunette.
9. I curled my lashes and applied mascara, as well as Ardell no. 109 false eyelashes on the upper lashes. I also applied mascara on the lower lashes.
10. For the face, I applied L’oreal Lumi Magique foundation in W4 all over my face using CoverFX foundation brush.
11. Under my eyes, I applied concealer in MAC Pro Conceal/Correct palette in Medium.
12. I powdered under my eyes using CoverFX translucent loose powder.
13. I applied MAC Dainty mineralized blush on my cheeks.
14. I also applied Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond on the bridge of my nose and on my cheekbones.
15. On the lips, I applied Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Socialite, and added a little bit of L’occitane Lip Balm (the one with olive in it).