New eyeshadow obsession alert! I’m absolutely loving NARS Outer Limits eyeshadow! I first saw this eyeshadow on Pinterest, but to my dismay it was no longer sold. However, last week, I saw it on Sephora’s website and decided to grab one before it’s too late! I’m so glad I bought it because I love it!!! Anyways, enough with my excitement over this eyeshadow, watch the tutorial below or read more to find out how I create this soft wearable Rose Gold makeup.
Rose Gold is one of my favourite colours, and I love how this look turned out. I think, though, the next time I’m using the NARS Outer Limits eyeshadow, I’m going to use a sticky base or my Lise Watier Metamorfix transformer liquid. The sparkles in this eyeshadow is so beautiful! The glitter particle is so fine that the eyeshadow just looks so multi-dimensional.
Anyways, for my lips, I’m just using my new YSL Lip Stain in Rose Mix. I dabbed most of the colour in the center of my lips and blend the rest out using my finger. This stain from YSL is different from other brands, it’s very moisturizing and gives a little bit of a glossy finish to it. It’s not sticky at all once dry, and my lips feel very well moisturized.
● NARS Weightless Luminous Foundation in Punjab *
● NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard *
● NARS Pressed Setting Powder *
● NARS Mata Hari blush *
● Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Cara *
● UD Primer Potion in Anti Aging
● NARS Narsissist palette – Madrague, Fez, Coconut Grove, Brousse II, Ashes to Ashes, Lhasa
● NARS Hardwired eyeshadow in Outer Limits
● Tarte Clay Pot Shadow Liner in Rose Gold
● Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er eyeliner
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
● Silk Lashes sample *
● YSL Vinly Cream Lip Stain in Rose Mix *
* products used but not mentioned in video