Fall is almost over I heard! How I miss those beautiful leaves turning yellow, orange, and red! Anyways, since I’ve been reminiscing about Fall, I decided to do a Fall Makeup Tutorial, inspired by the beautiful maple leaves that turn red during the season. I’ve done a review on the lipstick that I’ll be wearing for this tutorial too! You guys should check Revlon Black Cherry out if you are looking for a dark lipstick for this Fall/Winter season.
I usually don’t do bold lips and eyes at the same time like on this post, but I like to break the rules some times, so hey why not?! Anyways, enough with the chit-chat, let’s get on the tutorial!
For product list, scroll all the way to the bottom!
My eyelids are prepped using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
1. I applied MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Perky all over the eyelid.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Matt Rosen on the inner and outer third of my eyelid.
3. I applied Kat Von D Esperanza Placebo just slightly above my crease as the transition color.
4. On the crease, I used a small brush and applied The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hung.
5. I applied MAC Artistic License eyeshadow on the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
6. I lined my upper lash line using Shu Uemura Calligraphy Ink eyeliner, and created a winged liner. I also added MAC Carbon on the outer and inner third of my eyelid, and on my crease. I decided to add MAC Carbon to add extra intensity and depth.
7. I applied MAC Carbon lightly along my lower lash line.
8. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
9. My brows are filled using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe and Brunette. My falsies are Gwiyomi false eyelashes no. 3
10. I applied Diorskin Star foundation all over my face using Real Technique buffing brush.
11. I applied MAC Conceal/Correct palette in Medium under my eyes.
12. I set my face using Cover FX translucent powder.
13. I lightly contoured my face using Smashbox contour kit powder.
14. I applied The Balm Mary Lou manizier highlighter on my cheekbones, nose and cupid’s bow.
15. I applied The Balm Instain blush in Houndstooth on my cheeks.
16. On my lips, I applied Revlon Black Cherry lipstick using a lipbrush.
Eyes – Urban Decay Primer Potion; MAC Perky Pro Longwear Paint Pot; The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude (Matt Rosen: lid, Matt Hung: Crease); Kat Von D Esperanza Palette (Placebo: upper crease); MAC Artistic License eyeshadow (lid); MAC Carbon eyeshadow (lid & crease) ; Shu Uemura Calligraphy Ink pen liner; Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Taupe and Brunette); Gwiyomi False Lashes no. 3
Face – Diorskin Star foundation; MAC Conceal/Correct palette in Medium; CoverFX translucent powder.
Cheeks – Smashbox contour kit; The Balm Mary-Lou manizier highlighter; The Balm Instain Houndstooth blush.
Lips – Revlon Black Cherry lipstick.