Today’s tutorial is a requested look from one of my followers on Instagram through direct message. She wanted an Urban Decay Naked 3 look that’s not too smoky. I created this rosy mauve makeup using Urban Decay Naked 3 for her, so I hope everyone will enjoy it!
The look is very simple. However, I decided to add the winged liner and Gwiyomi lashes for some added drama for the camera. I also, recently, just bought CoverFX cream foundations, so I decided to play around with it for highlighting and contouring as well. I’m going to do a review soon for the CoverFX products.
Anyways, let’s get the tutorial started! You can skip the winged liner and eyelashes, feel free to omit some of the steps to make it suitable for you!
1. I prepped my eyelid using UD Primer Potion. Then, I applied Nooner on my eyelid using the flat eyeshadow brush that comes with the UD Naked 3 palette.
2. I applied Liar on the crease using the blending brush end from the Naked 3 palette.
3. Using Crown Brush Pro Blending Fluff C433, I blended out the edge of Liar so there’s no harsh edge.
4. Using the tip of the flat eyeshadow brush from UD Naked 3 palette, I applied Nooner on the lower lid. I also applied Trick on the inner corner of my eyes.
5. I lined my waterline, tightline, and upper lash line using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner in Perversion.
6. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied Blackheart along the upper and lower lash line. If I wear this makeup to go out I definitely would stop here and go on to mascara and my eyebrows.
7. I created a winged eyeliner using L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
9. I applied Gwiyomi Sarah false eyelashes, and filled in my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde and Brunette.
10. On my face, I applied CoverFX Cream Foundation in G40 using their cream foundation brush.
11. I highlight using CoverFX G20, and contoured using N110 (will do a tutorial on how to do this next time).
12. I set my face using NARS Setting Powder.
13. I applied Benefit Hervana on my cheeks as blush.
14. On my lips, I applied Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm in Mega Melon.
Eyes – UD Naked 3 palette, UD 24/7 Glide-on eyeliner in Perversion, L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip, Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara, Gwiyomi Sarah false eyelashes, and Anastasia Brow Wiz (Ash Blonde+Brunette)
Face – CoverFX Cream foundation (G40, G20, N110), NARS Setting Powder, Benefit Hervana blush, and Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm Mega Melon.