I’ve been wanting to do a sunset inspired makeup for a while, but couldn’t find the right colors to do it. Well, ever since I got my hands on that MUFE Aqua Cream no. 9, I couldn’t resist playing with that color. I think it’s probably one of my favorite colors so far. I just want to use it all the time!
If you see anything that’s underlined and bold in the sentences below, it means that I’ve link it to another tutorial/review that I’ve done in this blog. The links are not spam nor will it lead you to another site.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Smashbox Soft Shimmering Coral from the Admire Me palette on top of the aqua cream.
3. Using Smashbox bullet brush, I applied purple eyeshadow from Sariayu’s Karimunjawa palette.
4. I blended the edge of the shadow using a clean blending brush.
5. Using an angled eyebrow brush, I applied Lancome All Made Up eyeshadow on the inner corner of the lower lid, and the purple eyeshadow from step 3 on the outer half.
6. Using a Kate Super Sharp liquid eyeliner (bought from a Japanese drugstore during my trip), I created a winged liner along the upper lash line.
7. I lined the outer third of my lower lid using the same eyeliner and used an angled brush to smudge the liner slightly.
8. I filled my brows using a mixture of MAC Omega and MAC Brun using an angled eyeliner brush.
9. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Double Extender Curl mascara.
10. I applied my face powder right below my brows.
11. Under the eyes, I applied the yellow corrector from MAC Pro Conceal/Correct palette in Medium.
12. On my face, I applied MUFE HD foundation using a Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
13. I powdered my face using Cinema Secret loose powder.
14. I applied MAC Shadowy to contour my face and MAC Peaches blush on my cheeks (for my contouring tutorial please refer to Subtle Contour/Highlight/Blush).
15. On my lips, I applied Revlon Mauve It Over lipstick.