Alright! So, I’ve been wanting to do another tutorial using Sleek Makeup Showstoppers palette (if you are in Southeast Asia region, you can buy it from Luxola). I wanted to use the coral shade since it’s so pretty! I’ve done another tutorial using the same palette in my Smoky Purple post.
Oh also, I’ve done some research regarding the names of the eyeshadows in this palette. Apparently, there was a misprint on the labels that came inside this palette. The correct names for each shade is as the picture below. Thanks to Gloria from Beautiful with Brains for clarifying it on her blog!
Please note that on picture in the bottom left corner, my eyeliner might look weird but I can assure you it is not. It’s because the camera couldn’t focus on my eyelashes, which is so frustrating! Anyways, I might have to invest in a better lens.
Anyways, my eyelids are prep using Smashbox eyelid primer.
1. I applied Oh So Special all over my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a clean blending brush, I applied Sunset above my crease.
3. I packed on Noir on the outer V using an angled eyeshadow brush. Lightly, I dragged Noir on to my crease.
4. Using another clean blending brush, I blended Noir out using a small circular motion.
5. I applied Noir using an angled eyebrow brush on the outer half of my lower lash line. I also applied Sunset on the lower lash line on the inner half.
6. Using a small shader brush, I applied Storm on the inner corner of my eyes.
7. I also created a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
8. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara, and applied false eyelashes.
10. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
11. On my face, I applied Smashbox Halo foundation using Sigma Round Kabuki brush.
12. I concealed my under eyes using MUFE Concealer palette no. 3 – the salmon colored shade.
13. I applied contour on my nose and under my cheeks using L’oreal Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in W6-7-8. I blended it out using CoverFX cream foundation brush.
13. On my cheeks, I applied Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze in Make a Mauve, blending it out using my finger.
14. I set my face using MUFE Pro finish powder.
15. I applied Revlon Mauve It Over matte lipstick on my lips.