Another look from the Sleek Makeup palette, this time I tried the iDivine Ultra Mattes V1 Brights. I’m not sure how I feel about this palette. The colors are absolutely breathtaking, the pigments were amazing, yet there’s something missing. I’m not quite sure how to put it. I mean, the color glides like a butter, but when it’s time to blend, the eyeshadow seems to just disappear into the abyss. I mean, it’s just gone gone gone. I’ve to re-apply and re-blend the blue eyeshadow (on the crease) over and over again, even so I still am not too happy with the end result.
Anyways, for swatches and close-up pictures on just the palette itself, please click on this post Sleek Makeup iDivine Swatches.
I think I might give this palette another try some time soon. Anyways, don’t forget if you want to buy anything from Luxola, esp. the Sleek Makeup iDivine palettes, go to the LUXOLA website and put LXBLOG when you check out to get 15% off! (any underlined and bold words will lead you to luxola website, or to another post of mine).
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre all over my eyelid up to the brow bone (not in picture).
2. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Sleek Makeup DragonFly eyeshadow on the center of my eyelid in a patting motion. Watch out for fallout, kids!
3. Using another flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Bolt from the same palette on the outer corner of the lid and slightly on the crease.
4. Using another clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Pucker from the same palette on the inner corner of the lid.
5. I use a fluffy blending brush to blend the edge of the blue eyeshadow to remove any harsh line.
6. I used a clean small fluffy brush just to blend it so there’s no harsh lines separating the 3 different eyeshadows.
7. I applied Dragonfly on the lower lid using a small shader brush.
8. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied Smashbox Blackout eyeshadow on just the outer corner of the lower lid. I applied this eyeshadow right along my lower lash line.
9. I lined my waterline and tightline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
10. Using Kate Sharp eyeliner, I created a large winged eyeliner along my upper lashline.
11. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Express Volume Turbo Boost mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
12. I filled my brows in using an angled eyebrow brush, as well as a mixture of MAC Omega and MAC Brun eyeshadow.
13. I applied Pow from the iDivine V1 palette under the brow and on the inner corner of the eyes.
14. I applied Urban Decay Naked foundation using a foundation brush from the center of my face, blending it outwards.
15. Under the eyes, I applied MAC Pro Conceal/Correct concealer in Medium.
16. I powdered my face using CoverFX translucent powder.
17. I applied MAC Blunt as a contour on the hollows of the cheeks and sides of the nose.
18. I applied Benefit Coralista on the cheeks and completed the look by applying Tarte Lipsurgence in Hope.