Fuschia lips are here to stay! I’m officially a Fuschia-lips fanatic. I love this bright color on my lips, and I definitely love wearing it when my day is gloomy. I’ve done similar look in Colour Splash and in Eyes, Lips, and Polka Dots.
For this tutorial, I used the lipstick that was given to me from Shu Uemura Indonesia from last week’s Ob Collection event. This Shu Uemura Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in PK376 is a matte fuschia lipstick. This lipstick will suit every skintones. You’ve might have seen Kim K and Emma Stone sporting Fuschia lips on my Pinterest 😉
For the rest of the face and eyes, you can definitely go for very little makeup. I just added eyeliner and falsies because I wanted to make it a little more retro. If you aren’t comfortable with the eyeliner and falsies, just skip them altogether.
1. For the face, I prepped the skin by moisturizing it using Body Shop Vit. E moisturizer, and applied L’occitance lip balm on the lips.
2. I applied MUFE HD Foundation using my fingers.
3. I filled in my brows using Shu Uemura Brow Pencil.
4. On the eyes, I applied Chanel Illusion D’ombre in Emervielle all over the lid using my ring finger.
5. I applied a warm brown eyeshadow (can’t remember the name) on both upper and lower lashline using an angled eyeliner brush.
6. Using a small shader brush, I lightly blended the liner to diffuse any harsh lines.
7. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Double Extender Curl mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
8. I lined my waterline using MAC Chromagraphic liner in NC30. *You can stop here if you want and continue on lips*
9. I applied winged liner along upper lashline using Kate Sharp Eyeliner and Ardell Medium false eyelashes.
10. I removed the lip balm on my lips by blotting it off using a clean kleenex.
11. For the lips, I applied Shu Uemura Unlimited Supreme Matte lipstick in PK 376 using a lipbrush.
12. Once I filled in my entire lips, I blot it off using a clean piece of kleenex and re-apply the lip color as needed.
13. *optional* If you want to re-shape your lips, apply lip liner of the same color as your lipstick before lipstick.
14. I applied MAC Fleur Power blush on my face so I don’t look washed out.