I wanted to do another tutorial using the Lily Cole BodyShop Shimmer Cube that I bought in April. I’ve done a review in this post Body Shop Lily Cole Shimmer Cube, and a tutorial in this Spring Lilac post. I really love the eyeshadow combination, and wanted to create another look that’s wearable and not too over the top, yet at the same time there’s still a play of colors on the eyes.
I decided to use the eyeshadows dry for a sheer wash of color. If you like a more intense color, feel free to apply the eyeshadows wet. I like how this look ends up to be very light and just enough. I think it’s perfect for the Summer, esp. since the weather is getting really hot in Jakarta.
1. I applied the Live Lilac eyeshadow from BodyShop Lily Cole Shimmer cube using a flat eyeshadow brush all over my lid.
2. Next, I applied Think Pink eyeshadow from Bodyshop Lily Cole Shimmer cube on the outer half of the lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
3. On the outer corner only, I applied Go Violet using a flat eyeshadow brush.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I blended Go Violet on the crease.
5. I applied Think Pink on the lower lid, as well as Go Violet on the outer corner of the lower lid using a small shader brush.
6. I dabbed Live Lilac on the inner corner of the lower lid using a pencil brush.
7. Using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner, I lined my waterline, tightline and along the upper lash line creating a small flick at the outer corner.
8. I filled my brows using Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 eyebrow pencil.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara.
10. For the face, I applied Urban Decay Naked foundation using foundation brush.
11. On the cheeks, I applied Benefit Hervana.
12. I completed the look by applying Clinique Chubbystick Lip pencil in Bountiful Blush.