I’m sure by now you guys are probably tired of me using my Sleek Makeup Snapshot palette…but I can’t help it! It’s too gorgeous! Today’s look is very simple, no crease or outer V whatsoever…I’ve actually worn mascara the whole day, and didn’t take it off for the tutorial, so don’t mind the mascara on the step-by-step picture..
Let’s get on the tutorial! (I prepped my eyes using MAC Soft Ochre paint pot)
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Green Iguana from Sleek Makeup Snapshot palette on the eyelid, leaving the inner third of the lid empty.
2. (not in picture) I used a clean fluffy brush to blend the crease so there’s no harsh edge.
3. Using a small shader brush, I applied MAC Butterfly Party Crushed Metal Pigment on the inner third of the lid.
4. Using another clean small shader brush, I blended the edge where the 2 eyeshadows meet.
5. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
6. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied Green Iguana eyeshadow on the lower lid.
7. I lined the upper lash line using Clinique gel liner, creating a winged/cat-eyeliner.
8. Using a big clean fluffy brush, I applied Kiwi Flower just above the crease for an extra wash of color.
9. I applied Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
10. I filled my brows in using Shu Uemura brow pencil.
11. On the face, I applied MUFE HD Foundation using my fingers.
12. I contoured my cheeks using MAC Shadowy and NARS Ita Kabuki brush.
13. On the cheeks, I applied MAC Peaches blush.
14. On the lips, I applied Chanel Levres Scintillantes in Volupte.