This week is like my non-colorful week! Today’s look used Urban Decay Naked Palette, and it’s perfect for daytime and bridal makeup. It’s packed with bronze goodness. The colors are perfect for every eye-colors and skintones. Very flattering, very warm and it’s really easy to achieve this look.
I love wearing this look for the summer. It might look like it’s a lot, but once you complete the face, the eyes look pretty natural looking. It really do brighten up the face too. This is my fav. way of wearing bronze eyeshadow. You can immediately turn this makeup to a night look just by adding black liner along the upper lashline and waterline, turning it into a smoky look.
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied UD Half-Baked all over the lid.
2. Using a flat fluffy brush, I applied UD Buck lightly on the crease and the outer V.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied a mixture of UD Smog + Snakebite on the outer half of the lid, blending in towards Half-Baked.
4. I applied UD Half-Baked on the inner corner of the lower lid, and UD Smog + Snakebite on the outer half using a small shader brush.
5. I created a winged liner along my upper lashline using Bobbi Brown Caviar Ink cream liner.
6. Using whatever is left on the brush, I applied the liner along the outer corner of the lower lid.
7. I curled my lashes and applied MUFE Smoky Lash mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
8. I filled my brows in using MUFE Aqua Brow.
9. For my face, I applied Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer.
10. I applied Benefit Dallas on my temples, the tip of my nose, my chin and my cheeks.
11. I also applied MAC Peaches on the cheeks.