Finally, I get the chance to do the UD Naked 3 review! As you all know, I LOVE this Naked 3 palette. I’ve done several tutorials with this palette- Rose Smoky Eyes, UD Look#2, Berry lips, and Rose Smoky Eyes 3. I do owned the other 3 palettes, Naked 1, Naked 2, and Naked Basics.
Anyways, I do have to say that this is by far my favorite Naked palette! I absolutely recommend this palette for everyone. The UD Naked 3 palette consists of such soft, rose and gold colored hues. I absolutely love it!
What is the UD Naked 3 palette
“Naked3 debuts 12 insanely beautiful rose-hued neutrals in an impressive range of shades—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with red microglitter—in ultrasmooth matte, pearl, and glimmering metallic finishes. Each shadow features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.”
Gold letters embossed on a rose-colored tin case. The eyeshadows are in a rectangular pan, with mirror on the other side.
I’ve never worn this eyeshadow without a primer, since I know I do have oily lids. So, with UD Primer Potion primer, the eyeshadows last up to 8-hour with no creasing.
From Left – Right
- Strange: pale neutral pink matte (satin)
- Dust: pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro glitter (glitter)
- Burnout: light pinky-peach (satin)
- Limit: light dusty rose (matte)
- Buzz: metallic rose shimmer w/silver microglitter (glitter)
- Trick: light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal microsparkle (shimmer)
- Nooner: medium pinky-brown (matte)
- Liar: medium metallic mauve (shimmer)
- Factory: pinky-brown (satin)
- Mugshot: metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift (shimmer)
- Darkside: deep taupe-mauve (satin)
- Blackheart: smoky black matte w/rosy red microsparkle (matte with sparkle)
CA$52 in Sephora, for 0.05oz x 12 eyeshadows, double-ended makeup brush, and 4 primer potion samples.
- Beautiful rose-colored shades
- You get the best of all textures – matte, shimmer, metallic, glitter, and satin
- Great pigment pay-off
- You get neutral shades, so it’s wearable for daily use
- 12 eyeshadows in 1 case!
- You get highlight, medium, contour and eyeliner colors
- Excellent double-ended brush
- 4 primer potion samples that last for up to a week for each
- Works for any skin tones
- Blackheart is not dark enough. I find UD Blackout from Naked 2 is a better black eyeshadow than Blackheart
- Dust tends to have a lot of fallout