I’m sure you guys are getting tired of my UD Naked 3 obsession, but I have to share this look with you just to show how versatile this palette is. Today tutorial, I’m using UD Naked 3 to create a soft romantic makeup which can be used for daily makeup, date makeup, and even bridal makeup.
This look is very pretty and natural looking. The eyes are made to look brighter and bigger looking, while the rest of the face is kept fresh and slightly flushed. I also skip the glossy lips, and opt for a natural looking lip color. Everything about this makeup is about keeping everything to the minimal.
My eyes are prepped using UD Primer Potion, and my face is prepped using Smashbox foundation primer.
1. I applied Trick all over my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using another clean flat eyeshadow brush, I patted Factory on the outer third of my eyes.
3. I removed excess from the flat eyeshadow brush I used on step 2, and blended Factory towards the center part of the eyes.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I applied Nooner on the crease.
5. I applied Factory along the lower lash line using an angled eyeliner brush.
6. I also applied Dust on the inner corner of the lower lash line using an angled eyeliner brush.
7. I lined my waterline using MAC Chromagraphic pencil eyeliner in NC 15.
8. On my upper lash line, I created a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Great Lash mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
10. I added false eyelashes on the upper lashes to make my eyes appear open and larger.
11. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in a mix of Ash Blonde and Brunette.
12. On my face, I applied Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation and blended it using my fingers.
13. I lightly contoured my face using MAC Shadowy powder.
14. On my cheeks, I applied MAC Well Dressed blush.
15. I added Smashbox Halo wand highlighter in Gold as highlighter.
16. On my lips, I applied Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Socialite.