Recently I bought a few Chanel’s products from the newly opened Chanel Nordstrom counter in Yorkdale, and so today I want to use those products to create this soft smoky eyes look paired with red lips for the cold weather. I’m absolutely loving the Chanel Candeur Et Experience palette, and I’m definitely obsessed with Chanel Rouge Allure Ink! Read more below.
As mentioned in my Yaz Bukey for Shu Uemura post, I purchased Yaz Red lipstick during the event. I wanted to give it a try, so I decided to pair the red lipstick with this navy blue eyeliner. During the making of this tutorial, my eyes were so watery for no reason on the outer corner, and I couldn’t stop it even after wasting so much q-tips. I think my eyes were dry. Anyways, for that reason, you’ll see a bit of a mess on the bottom outer-corner part of my eye in the step-by-step picture.
For the eyeliner, I used the eyeshadow called Midnight from my Smashbox Double Exposure palette. I used the eyeshadow wet to create an intense and cleaner line. Talking about eyeliner, I posted a quick video on my Instagram on how I create my winged liner using liquid liner, so check it out! If you prefer a pictorial, I have 2 posts – Winged Liner tutorial (using Kat Von D Trooper liner) and How-to (gel/cream) winged liner (using brush and cream liner).
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “original”
- Eyelid/Brow Bone – Smashbox Double Exposure Palette “Veiled” (applied dry)
- Crease – Smashbox Double Exposure Palette “Espresso” (applied dry)
- Winged Liner – Smashbox Double Exposure Palette “Midnight” (applied wet)
- Lower lash line (inner corner) – Smashbox Double Exposure Palette “Blanc” (applied wet)
- Waterline – MUFE Aqua Liner “0L Matte Black”
- Eyebrows – Stila All Day Waterproof Brow Colour
- Mascara – Cover Girl Lash Blast “Very Black”
- Falsies – Gwiyomi Boutique #3
- Primer – Kat Von D face primer
- Foundation – NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation “Punjab”
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer “NC25”
- Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector “Moonstone”
- Setting powder – CoverFX translucent powder “Light”
- Contour – MAC “Sculpt” powder
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Blush powder “In Passion”
- Lipstick – Yaz Bukey for Shu Uemura “Yaz Red”