Recently I bought a few Chanel’s products from the newly opened Chanel Nordstrom counter in Yorkdale, and so today I want to use those products to create this soft smoky eyes look paired with red lips for the cold weather. I’m absolutely loving the Chanel Candeur Et Experience palette, and I’m definitely obsessed with Chanel Rouge Allure Ink! Read more below.
This look might be similar to one that I’ve done earlier last month, but I think I’m feeling this look a bit more! I really love how this look turned out, and I can definitely see myself wearing the eye makeup paired with a more toned down lips for a night out. I’ll try to do another look using the Chanel Candeur Et Experience palette, so you guys can see how you can create different looks using just 1 palette.
Also, just to let you guys know, this palette is a permanent product in the Chanel Les 4 Ombres collection. It’s pretty much sold out almost everywhere, and I was lucky enough to be able to grab 1 from Chanel Nordstrom counter in Yorkdale Mall when they just opened. It is, by far, one of my favourite Chanel quads! Such pretty colours!
Besides the Chanel Candeur Et Experience palette, I also grabbed their latest lip product, the Chanel Rouge Allure Ink no. 152. I wanted to grab the darker shades, but they were sold out, so I decided to try no. 152 out. LOVE IT! If you are not a fan of liquid lipsticks because they dry out your lips, give this one a try. It doesn’t completely dry out, so you’ll have to touch it up every now and then, but it’s soooo creamy and moisturizing! The applicator tip is amazeball! It’s different than any of the liquid lipstick applicator tip out there. It’s shaped more like a trapeze (I think), so you can really get a sharp clean edge along your lip line. The pigment is superb and I’m obsessed with it. I’m going to get more colours soon!
● Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet #30
● Becca Aqua Luminous Concealer in Beige
● Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Loose Powder
● Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Duo no. 2
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows *
● MUFE Aqua Brow no. 30 + 40 *
● Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Enigma
● Chanel Les 4 Ombres #268 Candeur Et Experience
● Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye palette – Shax
● MAC Kohl Pencil Eyeliner in Smolder
● Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
● Ardell Baby Wispies *
● Chanel Rouge Allure Ink #152
* products used but not mentioned in video