I wrote a bunch of stuff for this Holiday Makeup post, and when I tried to save it as my draft, I lost my post! I’m so mad!!! Uggh!!! Anyways, I’m so tired and busy that I don’t have the energy to re-write what I already lost. I do apologize, but I’m going to keep this post short and simple. Please watch the tutorial for explanation and read more below for product info.
For this Holiday Makeup look, I paired this neutral smoky eyes with a peachy nude lips, the way I prefer it. It’ll also look good when you add just a little bit of gloss on top of that lip colour. However, if you prefer a bolder look, you can also pair it with a darker lip colour.
For my cheek colour, I’m absolutely loving Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle! I’m using the Lychee/Opal for this look, and since it’s already infused with highlighter I skipped the highlighter for this Holiday Look. This blush is so easy to blend with the finger, absolutely a dream to work with. I actually bought Watermelon/Moonstone first, then I bought Lychee/Opal since I loved the other one so much. I’m so bringing this with me when I travel!
● Bobbi Brown Vit. Enriched Face base *
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation in Light Medium Neutral
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer concealer in Light Medium
● Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
● Becca Lowlight Sculpting Perfector
● Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Lychee/Opal
● MUFE HD Brows no. 30 *
● Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
● Laura Mercier Artist Palette – Vanilla Nuts, Truffle, Espresso Bean & Bamboo
● L’oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
● Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper
● Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
● Ardell Baby Wispies
● NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Playpen
● Kevyn Aucoin Black Dahlia lipstick
* products used but not mentioned in video