I wrote a bunch of stuff for this Holiday Makeup post, and when I tried to save it as my draft, I lost my post! I’m so mad!!! Uggh!!! Anyways, I’m so tired and busy that I don’t have the energy to re-write what I already lost. I do apologize, but I’m going to keep this post short and simple. Please watch the tutorial for explanation and read more below for product info.
Another Urban Decay Naked palette post again?! Yes it is! I’ve been showcasing my love for the Urban Decay Naked 3, and I did a tutorial using the Naked 2, so I though that it was time to get in touch with the original Naked palette. For this tutorial, I wanted to do a neutral smokey eyes tutorial, which is perfect for any occasion from party, night-out, date (for Valentine’s) etc.
1. I prepped my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Sidecar all over the eyelid.
3. I applied Buck on my crease using Smashbox Bullet Crease brush.
4. Using a small shader brush, I applied Creep on the outer V and lightly dragging it to the crease.
5. Using the same Smashbox Bullet Crease brush that I used on step 3, I blended my crease.
6. I applied Naked lightly under the brow, and Sin on the inner corner of my eyes.
7. I applied Creep on the outer half of my lower lid, and Sidecar on the inner half using an angled eyeliner brush.
8. I created a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner. On my waterline, I used MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner in NC15.
10. I curled my lashes, and applied Buxom Lash mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
11. I also applied Gwiyomi Gillian false eyelashes.
12. For my face, I applied CoverFX Cream foundation in G40 using CoverFX cream foundation brush.
13. On my cheeks, I applied Chanel Blush de Horizon.
14. On my lips, I applied Revlon Socialite lipstick.
Eyes – Urban Decay Primer Potion Sin, Urban Decay Naked palette, Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner, Buxom Lash mascara, Anastasia Brow Powder Brunette, Gwiyomi Gillian false eyelashes.
Face – Cover FX Cream foundation, Chanel Blush de Horizon, Revlon Socialite lipstick.