I am back! Sorry for missing for a week, guys! I’m actually in Canada right now, so I had to deal with jet lag and weather change, actually I got sick for a while due to the change in weather. Anyways, I did a tutorial before I left, but didn’t have the chance to post it. Here’s another Kat Von D Monarch Palette tutorial! If you don’t already know, this palette is like my favorite! I have done other tutorials using the same palette, but this is like the smokiest of them all! I think I might go grab some more Kat Von D products, any recommendation?
Also, I received a few products from L’oreal Paris Indonesia, which I’ll share with you guys on the next post. Out of all the products, I was only able to bring the lipsticks with me. One of the lipsticks was the JLo signature lip color, which I used on this tutorial. I don’t love how it ends up, I think it’s too pale, I prefer a bit more color on my lips. Nevertheless, I thought I wanted to share with you guys how it looks. I’m not a big fan of super pale nude lips, so this is definitely not my favorite lipstick.
Anyways, let’s get on the pictorials. All products listed below! Don’t forget to check out my other Kat Von D Monarch palette looks!
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
- Eyeshadow – Kat Von D Monarch Palette (base: Entomology, crease/lower lash line: Wrath, outer V: Shadow Box, eyelid/lower lash line: Deadhead)
- Eyeliner/waterline/tightline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Mascara – Maybelline Express Volume Turbo Boost
- Eyebrows – Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe and Brunette
- Foundation – Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- Corrector – Bobbi Brown Peach corrector
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer
- Powder – NARS Setting powder
- Bronzer – Chanel Universal bronzer
- Cheeks – Benefit Hervana
- Highlighter – The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- Lipstick – L’oreal Collection Star JLo Barely Greige