Have you guys watched The Croods? I just watched it not too long a go, and I love the cute sabertooth tiger! I drew inspiration from his fur colors! I love how it turned out. The eyeshadows I used are my favorites bright colors – chartreuse and teal. I’ve never thought that these 2 colors will work together, but I ended up loving it. MAC Bitter is so gorgeous, it’s been a while since I play with the eyeshadow and I can see myself using it more frequently in the near future.
1. I applied MAC Bitter on the inner half of the lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using another flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Birds and Berries on the outer half.
3. Using a small fluffy brush, I applied MAC Club on the outer V and on the crease.
4. I blended out MAC Club using a fluffy blending brush.
5. Using an angled eyebrow brush, I applied MAC Bitter on the inner corner of the lower lid and MAC Birds and Berries on rest of the lower lid.
6. I also lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
7. Using a small shader brush, I applied UD Perversion eyeshadow on the outer V and along the crease.
8. I blended the eyeshadow out using a fluffy blending brush.
9. Along the upper lid, I created a winged liner using Kat Von D Trooper eyeliner.
10. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
11. I filled my brows in using MUFE Aqua Brow Gel.
11. For my face, I applied MUFE HD Foundation and foundation brush.
12. I applied MAC Shadowy as contour and MAC Cubic as blush.
13. On the lips, I applied MUFE Soft Apricot Rouge Artist Natural.