Spring is almost here, and I wanted to do something lighter and with a bit more color. So, for today’s Too Faced Chocolate Bar tutorial, I created a neutral eye makeup with a bit of purple on the bottom lash. This is how I usually wear my makeup if I want a splash of color on my eyes.
I’ve done similar looks on my other tutorials – Kat Von D Monarch tutorial #2 and Cobalt Blue. For other ways to incorporate just a bit of colors into your eye makeup, please check out this other tutorials – Adding Color to eye makeup and a Hint of Mint.
For this look, I specifically wanted to only utilize Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I will try to create more looks with this palette, so you can see how versatile this palette is. You can check out my other tutorials using this palette as well – Holiday Makeup #2, Holiday Makeup #3, and 4 bridal makeup looks.
I do apologize for the unruly eyebrows. I’m trying to grow them out, but I’ll clean them up before my next tutorial, promise! Anyways, I’d like to mention that the pictures do no justice on how the eyeshadows are in real life. My room was bright when I took the first couple photos, but it get cloudy real fast yesterday. I had to deal with the Sun going in and out, so the last few pictures don’t really show how shiny and awesome the eyeshadows are.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Base – Too Faced Chocolate Bar “White Chocolate“
- Transition – Too Faced Chocolate Bar “Salted Caramel“
- Outer V – Too Faced Chocolate Bar “Triple Fudge“
- Eyelid – Too Faced Chocolate Bar “Marzipan“
- Middle lid – Too Faced Chocolate Bar “Hazelnut“
- Lower lash line – Too Faced Chocolate Bar “Candied Violet“
- Waterline – MAC kohl pencil liner “Smolder”
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo liner “Trooper”
- Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- False lashes – Gwiyomi false lashes #3
- Primer – La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5
- Foundation – NARS Weightless Luminous Foundation “Punjab”
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear Concealer “NC25”
- Powder – MUFE HD Pro Finish “118”
- Contour – MAC Sculpting powder “Sculpt”
- Cheeks – MAC blush powder “Cubic”
- Highlight – The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Clinique Chubby Lip Stick “Boutiful Blush”