Happy Monday, everyone! Today I wanted to create a tutorial for 2015 Prom Makeup, and this look works for every eye colors, and dress colors! I think this color would look especially great for those with blue eyes. The warmth from Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear will bring out the blue even more.
This look would be great for any dress colors since I used neutral shades. Also, you can change this makeup according to what you like – if you prefer to make it less smoky, skip the eyeliner. If you want to wear it with a red lipstick, by all means pair it with a red lipstick. If you can’t create a winged liner yet, check out my winged liner tutorial, or skip it altogether and just create a basic eyeliner! Customize it according to what you prefer.
If you are in need of a makeup artist in Toronto or in Hamilton to do your prom makeup, I’m available! Please feel free to message me by filling out the contact form or email me at email@example.com, or DM me on my Instagram page.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Transition – Makeup Geek “Peach Smoothie”
- Eyelid/Inner corner – Makeup Geek foiled eyeshadow “In the Spotlight”
- Outer V/Lower lashline – Makeup Geek “Cocoa Bear”
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner “Trooper”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Medium Brown”
- False lashes – Gwiyomi Boutique #3
- Primer – Kat Von D foundation primer
- Foundation – Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo foundation
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer “NC25”
- Blush – L’oreal Visible Lift Blur bush “Soft Pink”
- Setting powder – CoverFX translucent loose powder
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Lip pencil – Urban Decay lip pencil “Naked 2”
- Lip gloss – L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”