Another look using ABH Modern Renaissance palette! This time I’m going for a soft cranberry smoky eyes makeup look. I’m so in love with Love Letter from the palette that I have to do another look using this shade! Anyways, as always, read more for product list and more pictures.
Alright, so this soft cranberry smoky eyes makeup is really simple and I think it’d look great on everyone. If you prefer a darker smokier version, you can add more black eyeshadow along the upper lash line or on the crease. I’ve done another tutorial using the ABH Modern Renaissance palette, so don’t forget to check it out!
If you notice, I actually used flash on the the portrait below. I wanted to test out if the MUFE HD Microfinish loose powder will cause any flashback. Surprise surprise, there is no flashback! May be I’ll do a short blog post in the near future regarding flashback and how to avoid it.
- MAC cushion foundation C3 *
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer NC25 *
- MUFE HD Microfinish HD Loose Powder *
- Benefit Hervana Blush *
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit *
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter *
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows *
- Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- UD Primer Potion in Anti Aging
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette – Tempera, Buon Fresco, Cyprus, Vermeer, Love Letter
- L’oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er Precision Pen
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
- Mink Lashes sample *
- ABH Liquid Lipstick Dolce*
- YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain Wet Nude #208 *
* products used but not mentioned in video