Today I’m doing another look using UD Moondust palette, but this time it’s a Glitter Smoky Eyes look! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it. As always, watch the tutorial below or read more for pictures and all the details!
As mentioned in my other UD Moondust palette tutorial, the key to getting the glitters to stick is to use a sticky base. Today, I’m using Lise Watier Metamorfix liquid transformer to make the glitter sticks. Actually, the Metamorfix liquid transformer is to transform any eyeshadow into eyeliner. However, I find that it works pretty well for this tutorial too.
For this Glitter Smoky Eyes look, I actually find that Galaxy eyeshadow has a bit of greenish-blue particles in them, so for a pop of colour and highlight, I added Lightyear in the center of my eyelid. On the lower lash line, I love that blue in the center of my lower lid. I find that it gives an extra highlight on my eyes.
Please subscribe if you haven’t!
- UD Naked Skin Foundation #4 *
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- MUFE HD Microfinish powder
- Smashbox Halo Blush Powder in Passion *
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit *
- Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent *
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows *
- Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- UD Primer Potion in Anti Aging
- UD Moondust Palette – Galaxy, Lightyear, Vega
- MAC Smolder pencil liner
- Shu Uemura Calligraphy: Ink Liner
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
- Silk Lashes sample *
- UD Vice Lipstick in Naked*
- YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain Wet Nude #208 *
* products used but not mentioned in video