Another day, another look using Shu Uemura x Maison Kitsune Holiday collection 2015! I’ve done 2 smoky eyes using Shu Uemura x Maison Kitsune Indigo palette (Grey Smoky & Blue Smoky), and this will be my third look. I’ll try to do a review and swatches of the Indigo palette next week.
For this look, I wanted to create a simple soft smoky liner makeup, which is an alternative way to glam up your party makeup. If you are not comfortable doing smoky eyes, give this look a try. For the rest of my face, everything is simple, no contouring. Most of the products used are Shu Uemura products, which I’ve been loving lately. It’s a really great line, especially for Oriental skin. Anyways, please scroll down for more pictures and product details.
- Base – Shu Uemura cream eyeshadow “Ivory”
- Eyelid – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Deep Pink”
- Outer third/crease – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Glow On Blush Pink”
- Upper lash line – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Black”
- Lower lash line – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Navy”
- Waterline – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Play & Remix Drawing pencil “Indigo”
- Lashes – Ardell falsies “Demi Wispies”
- Brows – Shu Uemura Brow Sword
- Base – Shu Uemura Tsuya Bouncy-Fine Cream
- Foundation – Shu Uemura Lightbulb foundation
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Foundation “Custard”
- Setting Powder – Laura Mercier “Invisible Setting Powder”
- Blush – Shu Uemura Maison Kitsune Indigo Palette “Glow On Blush Pink”