I’m back with a new tutorial! Today I’m sharing with you guys my first look using Pat Mcgrath Decadence palette. This palette is absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to create more looks with it!
So sorry I couldn’t create a youtube video for this look, however, I do have a video of all the steps that I took in video format on my Instagram Highlight under “Decadence”.
Read more below to find out the products I used for this look as well as the step-by-step pictorial.
So, the Decadence palette is definitely not for everyone. There’s a lot of metallics and shimmers in this palette, and no matte eyeshadow at all. So, if you like a palette with matte eyeshadows in it, this isn’t the palette for you. The colours can be used together or on its own. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! I’ll talk more about the palette next time. For now let’s get on the tutorial.
As mentioned, this Pat McGrath palette doesn’t come with any matte eyeshadows, so I used another palette as my transition colour and a black eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
- UD Primer Potion in Sin
- Shu Uemura:shu Palette in S Light Beige 815
- Kat Von D Shade + Light palette in Samael & Shax
- Pat McGrath Decadence palette in Inferno (eyelid), Sinful (inner corner), Lapis Luxury (lower lash line)
- L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
- Stila Waterproof Brow Marker in Medium Dark
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face base
- Marc Jacobs Shameless foundation #Y302
- RMS Beauty Un-Cover up #22
- NARS Liquid Blush in Dolce Vita
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder
- Laura Mercier translucent powder
- Flawless By Friday Honey + Gold Lip Serum
- Bite beauty liquid lipstick in Eclair