Hey guys! Today Halo Eyes makeup look is created using KVD Pastel Goth palette. I know I haven’t been updating my channel as of late, but life just gets in the way. Anyways, I’ll try to create more look using the KVD Pastel Goth palette soon, but for now, I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial.
This look is very fun and perfect to welcome Spring. I think it’ll also be a great look if you are going to music festival this Spring/Summer. Enjoy this look and read more to find out the product list and pictorial!
So for this look, I actually had to use Skull (matte white) eyeshadow as the base. I find that when I don’t use Skull as the base, the colours are not as pastel as they appear on the palette. I think the eyeshadows turn slightly darker on my skin if I don’t use Skull as the base colour.
Anyways, in regards to the KVD Pastel Goth palette itself, I’m going to try to see if I can do a review and swatches sometime soon. I have sooo many products to be reviewed it’s not even funny. I do apologize for missing in action these couple weeks, I’ve just been so busy with other things.
Also, my face, neck and chest started to breakout. I haven’t had a bad breakout case for a couple of years now, but this time it was really bad and I think I know the culprit. I’ve shared on my Instagram story how bad my skin looked like, so if you guys missed that, lucky you don’t have to look at my skin (hahaha). Anyhow, I’ll reveal the culprit of my breakouts as soon as I have the time to sit down and write a review.
- Guerlain L’or Pure Radiance Primer *
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau #2W *
- NARS Soft Matte Concealer Custard *
- Laura Mercier Secret Brigthening Powder *
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder *
- Benefit Hervana Blush *
- Becca Lowlight Sculpting Perfector *
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst *
- Clinique Just Browsing in Black Brown*
- Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
- Kat Von D Pastel Goth – Star, Clementine, Meow, Dope, Skull
- Shu Uemura Calligraphy:ink Liner in Black
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- UD Razor Sharp Liner in Bump
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
- Red Cherry Lashes #217
- ABH Liquid Lipstick in Dolce *
- YSL Glossy Lip Stain Wet Nude (208) *
* products used but not mentioned in video