I’m back! Finally a new post from me, and today I’m doing this night out makeup look using Stila Rose Gold Retro liquid eyeshadow. I was going to do something more colourful for Spring, but I decided to go glam instead. You all know I’m obsessed with Rose Gold, so what better way to start off this month than to create this Rose Gold night out makeup look. Read more about this look below and find out what happened to me last week when I returned from my trip!
Alright, so before we jumped into the look and products list, I just wanted to share with you guys what happened to me last week. So you all know I was in Jakarta and Singapore for 1.5 month, right? I spent my time with my family and learning a couple new stuff – microblading, lash extension (refresher course) & nail art design. So, I’m back with new skills and technique, and if you guys are in the GTA, Hamilton & surrounding areas and in need of some new brows and lashes, do send me a message!
Anyhow, so I returned to Canada, and the weekend I returned I had to remove my wisdom tooth. So, while trying to get over my jet lag, I also had to recuperate from wisdom tooth extraction. I’m actually still pretty sore from the extraction, so that’s why I haven’t done any tutorial yet. Hopefully, though, my week will get better as we go along and I can create more looks and reviews for you guys!
When creating this look, I actually didn’t remember I bought the Stila Rose Gold Retro liquid eyeshadow. I bought it before my trip and I stashed it away. While unpacking & reorganizing my makeup area, I found the eyeshadow and decided it was time to use it. I know I’ve created a lot of looks using Rose Gold stuff, but hey, I can’t deny that Rose Gold is one of my favourite colours!
For my lips, I’m using a new liquid lip cream from an Indonesian brand, Fernando Cosmetics. I’m very surprised at how great this lip cream is! It’s very pigmented and creamy, so it does not dry out my chapped lips. The shade I used for this look is called Buttercup, and I applied this colour very VERY sparingly on my lips. If you go full force on this shade, it actually looks a lot darker. I’ll do a review on the lip cream next time, so stay tune!
For my face, I’m using Becca’s new primer and highlighter – the purple ones! you all know what I’m talking about right? I don’t know how I feel about those 2 products yet, I’ll get back to you guys about it soon. I guess I just have to use it a couple more times.
Other Rose Gold look
- ABH Master Palette by Mario – https://youtu.be/NZILBZP8AXs
- Rose Gold Liner – https://youtu.be/UhWy5MEPNis
- NARS Outer Limits – https://youtu.be/WfMd7JGBQvc
- Becca First Light Filter Face *
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Light *
- Becca Aqua Luminous Concealer in Beige *
- MAC Set Powder in Invisible *
- Marc Jacobs Air Soft Glow Duo Blush in Kink & Kisses
- Smashbox Step-by-Step contour kit
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prismatic Amethyst *
- ABH Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown *
- Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Rose Gold Retro
- ABH Master Palette by Mario – Violeta
- ABH Shadow Couture – Soft Peach, Morocco, Noir
- MAC kohl eyeliner in Smolder
- Shu Uemura Calligraphy:ink Liner in Black
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
- Silk lashes (no name sample) *
- Fernando Cosmetics Liquid Lip Cream in Buttercup
* products used but not mentioned in video