As I’m typing this, it’s snowing AGAIN here in Hamilton. I need my Spring back, please?! Anyways, today’s Easy Spring Makeup tutorial is a talk-through tutorial (say what?!). Yes, a talk-through tutorial. I’m trying to get comfortable talking in front of a camera, I feel like it is one of the challenges that I want to work on this year. Anyways, I do apologize if I’m awkward as ever.
For pictorial and product list, as always, read more below.
Obviously, for this Easy Spring Makeup look, the focus is on the pop of colour in that inner corner highlight. As I’ve done and said many times, if you aren’t used to colours but are interested in adding colour into your makeup, this is a great way to do it. You can use whatever colour you want for that inner corner highlight, I’m using Mint Chip from Dose of Colors Eyescream palette because I love mint eyeshadow. This Mint Chip shade, in particular, has shimmers in it so it helps to brighten up my eyes as well.
Since the eyes are quite simple, and the amount of that accent colour isn’t much, I decided to go with a brighter lips for this Easy Spring makeup look. For my lips, I actually had the Flawless by Friday Flawless in 15 lip serum on before that lip colour application. Since I didn’t want to go on the matte lip route, I added Chanel Rouge Allure ink #142 on top of that lip serum to create a creamier finish.
If you prefer a matte finish, feel free to blot the lip serum/balm first before the lipstick application.
● Bobbi Brown Vit Enriched Face Base *
● Shu Uemura Cushion Foundation #564 *
● NARS Soft Matte Concealer Custard *
● Laura Mercier Secret Brigthening Powder *
● Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder *
● Hourglass Diffused Heat Ambient Lighting Blush *
● Smashbox Step-by-Step contour kit *
● The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer *
● Clinique Just Browsing in Black Brown*
● Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
● Dose of Colors Eyescream Palette – Berries & Cream, Cone, Hot Fudge, Mint Chip, Sherbet
● Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
● Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
● No brand falsies
● Flawless in 15 Lip Serum *
● Chanel Rouge Allure Ink in Creatif (142)
* products used but not mentioned in video