I’ve been wanting to create this Japanese Hangover Makeup look for a while, and I thought it’s only right that I use mostly Japanese brand (Shu Uemura, duh what else) for this hangover look. For the eye makeup, I’m using my brand new Shu Uemura Nude Atelier Warm Palette! Read more below and watch the tutorial to see how I achieve this look.
You guys! If you don’t own the Shu: Palette or the Blushing Beige palette, you might want to consider grabbing the Nude Atelier palettes! It comes in Warm, Cool & Neutral, but I only bought the Warm palette. I wouldn’t say I regret buying this, ok may be just a smidge, but the eyeshadows in the Warm palette is amazeball! The reason why I said I might have regret buying this palette is because the 3 eyeshadows in this quad is exactly the same ones as the ones in my Blushing Beige palette. The only matte eyeshadow in this quad is actually in my Shu: Palette. I’m thinking if I should return this, or just keep it. It’s such a great palette to travel with! Small and compact.
Anyways, you all know how much I love my Shu Uemura products, so today’s tutorial is very Shu Uemura heavy. I’ve also linked my other Shu Uemura tutorials & palette review, so check those out below!
What can I say about this look. As I’ve said above, I’ve been wanting to do this Hangover look for a while, but wasn’t quite sure how to approach it. I think it’s a very interesting look, somewhat fresh looking. I was trying to figure out how to wear this look without looking like I’m sick due to the heavy amount of blush under the eyes. So, I did some more research and find out some of these Japanese girls actually wear a light shimmery eyeshadow on the lower lid, and I think that works perfectly. I love how this look turned out, and I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did!
● Bobbi Brown Vit. Enriched Face base *
● Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation #754
● Shu Uemura Multi-Concealer palette – 5YR Medium-Light/5YR Dark
● Shu Uemura Lightbulb Glowing Face Powder
● Shu Uemura Deeps Water Facial Mist in Rose
● Shu Uemura x Kye Cushion blush in Hibiscus Pink
● Benefit Blush in Hervana
● Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 *
● Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Shu Uemura Cream Eyeshadow in Ivory
● Shu Uemura Shu: Palette – S Light Beige 815, M Soft Brown 851
● Shu Uemura Nude Atelier Warm Palette
● Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
● Chanel Inimitable Mascara
● Mink lashes (sample) *
● Flawless by Friday Flawless in 15 Lip Serum
● Shu Uemura x Murakami Rouge Unlimited WN255
* products used but not mentioned in video
Follow me here!
Blog – http://www.kireimakeup.com
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/kireimakeup
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/kireimakeup
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/kireimakeup
Portfolio – http://www.jillyijoe.com
Soundtrack “On My Way” by John Fleming