Made from Earth Plant Stem Cell therapy is an organic skincare that targets aging skin. If you are concerned with wrinkles and signs of aging, and would like to try an organic skincare for a change, keep reading below!
What is Plant Stem Cell Therapy?
Skin breakthrough using botanical hyaluronic acid and organic plant stem cells.
The formula is designed to create visibly firmer facial skin, while keeping skin hydrated, and, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles…The therapy is ideal for all skin types looking to fight the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- A proprietary combination of plant stem cells that improve skin tone and luminosity
- Fights free radical damage and establishes visibly firmed skin
- Moisturizes with organic aloe vera, raspberry seed and rosehip
- Renews the surface layer of skin using hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and protein peptides
First of all, even though the website says it’s for all skin type, I feel that this product is more suited for those with dry-normal skin. I, with my combination skin, find that this product is a little bit too rich for my skin, and I wouldn’t recommend this if you have oily skin. I use this product very sparingly on the drier area of my face (my cheeks mostly and around my nose) at night time. As you can see from the picture below, I used a pea size to cover my cheeks and neck.
The cream has a nice sweet smelling scent, which reminds me of chocolate, probably because Cocoa Butter is one of its ingredients. Besides that, I find that the cream is very thick, so a little goes a long way. The one thing that I notice as soon as I apply this cream to my skin is that the dry area instantly gets moisturized, and my skin feels silky smooth. I do feel that my skin feels a lot smoother to touch after using this product for a week.
- This review is based on my own experience only, and should not be used to treat, diagnose, prevent any skin conditions.
- If irritation occurred, please contact your health care provider.
- I am not liable for any reaction occurred to you while using this product.
- This product was sent to me by Made from Earth.
- I do get paid to do this review, however, this review and any opinions expressed in this post is solely based on my own honest experience.