I created this refreshing Fun Summer makeup look by easily replacing my black liner for a mint liner! It’s an easy way to freshen up your makeup look without having to break the bank to buy new products. Watch this short video tutorial on how you can achieve this look, and read more below for more pictures and explanation.
At first, for this fun summer makeup look, I wanted to create just a very simple eye makeup. I thought that perhaps I’ve done quite a lot of simple everyday eye makeup tutorials. So at the very last minute I decided to add the mint green liner to this look to make it a bit more fresh and fun. I think the addition of the mint liner really pulled the whole look together, don’t you think?
I really love how this look turned out, and to be honest, you can even skip the eyeshadows and just wear the mint liner on its own. There is just something about mint liner that is very refreshing and fun to wear! Give it a try, and tag me on your Instagram pictures (follow me @kireimakeup)! I’d love to see all of your re-creation!
- Rose Gold Liner tutorial
- Flower Liner
- How-to create Winged Liner
- Halo Smoky Eyes (using Tartelette 2)
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation in Light-Medium Neutral *
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer in Light-Medium *
● Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish #2 *
● Tarte Amazed blush *
● Tarte Social Butterfly bronzer *
● The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows *
● Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● UD Primer Potion in Anti Aging
● Tarte In Bloom Clay palette (Tartelette 2) – Flower Child, Smarty Pants, Sweetheart, Funny Girl, Firecracker
● Tarte Clay Pot Shadow Liner in Mint
● Mink Lashes sample *
● YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain Eau de Corail #203 *
* products used but not mentioned in video