We are almost at the end of the World Cup 2014. Today I’m going to do Argentina inspired makeup, which consists mainly of light blue and white. I find it difficult to combine this shade with the rest of my makeup. I had to change my lip colors a few times before I was satisfied (and I’m still not that satisfied, btw..). I think I should’ve went with a cooler lip color, instead. Oh well…
Anyways, I actually found a little bit of difficulty when doing the tutorial since I kept coughing (yes, my cough returned…-__-lll). As you can see on the second pic (top middle), the blue shadow smudged a little to the center of the lid, even though I wanted to keep it bare. That’s because when I was doing the inner part, I coughed and the brush slide to the center of my eyelid. So, please if you decide to recreate this look, keep the middle part of the eyelid free of any blue shadow.
For the other World Cup 2014 makeup series, please check my Brazilian Inspired Makeup post and Netherlands Inspired Makeup. For the use of Sleek Makeup iDivine Candy palette, please check my Psychedelic and Very Purple tutorials.
1. I applied NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk all over the eyelids.
2. Using a flat shader brush, I applied Bubble Gum from Sleek Makeup Candy palette on the outer and inner third of the eyelid, keeping the middle part free of any eyeshadow (see note above)
3. I used whatever was left on the brush on my crease.
4. Using a clean blending brush, I blended my crease so there’s no harsh line.
5. I applied Cream Soda from Sleek Makeup Candy palette in the middle part of my eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush. I also added Pow from Sleek Makeup Ultra Matte v1 Brights palette on top of Cream Soda.
6. Using a small stiff shader brush, I applied Bubble Gum along the lower lash line.
7. I lined my waterline using Revlon Photoready Kajal eyeliner in Carbon Cleopatra.
8. I created a winged liner along the upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
9. I curled my lashes and applied MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash. I also applied Gwiyomi false eyelashes #3.
10. I filled my brows using Shu Uemura Brow Pencil.
11. I applied MAC Pro Longwear foundation on my face using MAC Masterclass Brush Oval 6.
12. I contoured and highlight my face using Motives Fire sculpt palette.
13. On my cheeks, I applied Benefit Coralista.
14. On my lips, I applied Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Flashing Lights.
Eyes – NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk; Sleek Makeup iDivine Candy palette (outer and inner eyelid/lower lash line: Bubblegum; center of eyelid: Cream Soda); Sleek Makeup iDivine Ultra Matte V1 Brights (center of eyelid: Pow); Kanebo Super Sharp Eyeliner; Revlon Photoready Kajal eyeliner in Carbon Cleopatra; MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash; Gwiyomi False lashes #3
Face – MAC Pro Longwear foundation; Motives Fire sculpt series palette; Benefit Coralista blush.