I’m starting my Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial early this year with a youtube video tutorial. I’m starting my first Valentine’s day makeup series using Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette to create this soft pink eye makeup. I paired the pink eye makeup with 2 different lip colors – a soft peachy lips and a bold red lips.
The soft peachy lips look is very pretty and romantic, which I personally prefer for a Valentine’s day dinner date. It’s low maintenance, easy to do and very girly. The bold red lips look is also a very pretty look. I used my new MAC Retro Matte liquid lipstick for the red lips, and I think this bold red lips look will go really well for those who prefer a more glam look and not afraid to wear red lips. The choice is yours!
Anyways, for this video tutorial, I tried taking pictures for my usual pictorials, but for some reason all the pictures turn out blurry *cry*. I promise I’ll try again for my next post to create a pictorial for you guys.
I hope you guys are enjoying my video tutorials, I’ll be posting 2 videos each week but I’m still trying to figure out the best time and date I should post those videos. So, please be patient with me, but for sure 2 videos a week! Please do subscribe to my channel and give me thumbs up, and leave me requests/comments if you’d like.
Enjoy this valentine’s day makeup tutorial guys!
- Moisturizer – Bobbi Brown “Vitamin Enriched Face Base”
- Foundation – Charlotte Tilburry “Light Wonder Foundation #6”
- Concealer – Charlotte Tilburry “Mini Miracle Wand #2”
- Setting powder – CoverFX “Translucent Setting Powder”
- Primer – UD Primer Potion “Anti Aging”
- Base – UD x Gwen Stefani “Skimp”
- Transition – UD x Gwen Stefani “Zone”
- Crease – UD x Gwen Stefani “Anaheim”
- Outer V/lower lid – UD x Gwen Stefani “Punk”
- Eyelid – UD x Gwen Stefani “Harajuku”
- Inner corner – UD x Gwen Stefani “Pop”
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil “NW25/NC30”
- Mascara – Dior “Diorshow mascara”
- Falsies – Ardell Demi Wispies
- Brows – MAC Lingering + Clinique Just Browsing
- Contour – Becca “Lowlight Sculpting Perfector”
- Blush – Chanel “Blush Borizon de Chanel”
- Peachy lip color – MAC x Ellie Goulding Patentpolish lipstick “Revved”
- Red lip color – MAC Retro Matte Liquid lipstick “Dance with Me”