Are you guys still looking for inspiration for Valentine’s day makeup? I created this smoldering plum smoky look using Tarte Light of the Party palette. The eyeshadows in this palette are very soft and sheer, and it’s probably not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it. I would say this look would be a pretty look for Valentine’s day, if you’re looking to do smoky eyes.
Anyways, I mentioned about the DECIEM NIOD (Non-Invasive Option in Dermal Science) Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% in the video. Just to touch base on it a little bit, the Photography Fluid is a serum-like fluid which has light reflecting and hue correcting technology. This is pretty much a primer, in my opinion. Take a picture below to see the before (left) and after (right). Definitely after using this product, my skin looks more even and better, don’t you think? I’ll do a review on this product soon!
Going back to the Valentine’s day makeup tutorial, I also used the new YSL Radiance Awakening foundation. I actually haven’t bought this foundation yet, I asked for a sample from the Sephora store near my house. I think I’ll probably go back to buy the foundation this weekend. It has such a nice luminous finish to it, and it feels very light on my skin. Let me know if you guys want to read or watch a review on this foundation.
- Moisturizer – Bobbi Brown “Vitamin Enriched Face Base” *
- Primer – DECIEM “NIOD Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%”
- Foundation – YSL Touche Eclat Teint “Radiance Awakening in B30”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Custard”
- Under eye setting powder – Laura Mercier “Secret Brightening Powder”
- Setting powder – Laura Mercier “Invisible Loose Setting Powder”
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Eyes – Tarte Light of the Party palette
- Liner – L’oreal Paris “Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black”
- Mascara – Clinique “High Impact”
- Falsies – Ardell “Demi Wispies”
- Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Medium Brown” *
- Contour – Tarte Light of the Party “Social Butterfly”
- Blush – Tarte Light of the Party “Amazed”
- Highlighter – Tarte Light of the Party “Pink Champagne”
- Lipstick – MAC “Velvet Teddy”
- Lipstain – L’oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”
*Products used in the tutorial but not show on the video