Another liner focused look, but today I’m using UD Razor Sharp Liquid Liner in Chaos & Bump. Since Summer is almost over I wanted to make use of the last bit of summer days we have left to create this summer makeup. This cobalt blue liner is so gorgeous, and the white makes it pop even more! You can skip the white liner if you prefer, I just added that in for fun. I’ll try to create another look using the white liner in the near future.
Anyways, as always, watch the tutorial below and don’t forget to read more to check out the step-by-step pictorial!
Just a quick take on the liner, it’s very easy to use and the brush tip is actually different than most liquid liner in this model. It’s a synthetic brush but it’s very small and does not separate. If you watch the video you’ll see how pigmented the liner is, and it dries off just at the right time, not too fast and not too slow. Once it dries off you can actually layer more product on it and it will not crack. The liner, once it dries off, becomes waterproof and smudgeproof.
When I took the liner off with bioderma makeup remover, it peels off like a liquid latex. The only thing with this liner is that it has a bit of a sheen to it once it dries off (again, like a liquid latex). If you prefer a matte finish you can add powder on top of the liner to make it more matte.
I bought 2 of the UD Razor Sharp Liquid Liner – Chaos which is a cobalt blue shade, and Bump which is a matte white shade. I’m very happy with my purchase and will probably buy more shades in the future.
- Urban Decay Naked Skinfinish Foundation #4 *
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea aquacealer concealer light-medium neutral *
- CoverFX translucent setting powder *
- Benefit Hervana *
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer *
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown *
- Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Anti-Aging
- Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette
- Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Liner in Chaos and Bump
- Shu Uemura x Maison Kitsune Pencil Liner in M Indigo
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
- Ardell Demi Wispies lashes *
- Shu Uemura Rogue Unlimited Supreme Matte PK 375
* products used but not mentioned in video
Other related videos
How-to Winged Liner – https://youtu.be/C_hJmqDWDnY
Flower Liners – https://youtu.be/fqhcWj2K3Uk
Rose Gold Liner – https://youtu.be/eItbLJ87DHY
Ombre Liner – https://youtu.be/b_8iwtxYjZM