Today’s UD Naked Ultimate Basics look is perfect for Fall! Warm halo eyes paired with brick red lips, reminiscent of Autumn leaves! Fall is definitely the time to break out those warm browns and play around with darker lip colours. Anyways, watch the tutorial below or read more for the step-by-step pictorial!
This UD Naked Ultimate Basics look is quite bold & glamorous, so if you are not used to strong eyes & strong lips combo, you can always skip one or the other. Talking about UD Naked Ultimate Basics palette, I’ll try to upload the review for this palette sometime soon. My week has been quite busy, so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do the review just yet. I hope I can get it posted by Saturday or Sunday, if not then next week Tuesday. Hopefully I can post it before the end of the week. If you want to know when the post is up, follow me on Instagram or subscribe to my RSS Feed so you’ll get notified as soon as the post is live!
For this look, since the eyes are very warm, I paired it with a warm brick red lipstick. The lipstick I used for this look is Kat Von D Project Chimps Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. I just want you guys to know that if you buy this lipstick, 20% of it goes to Project Chimps.org to maintain and enriched the lives of the Chimps in the sanctuary! Read more about it on KVD website! I encourage all of you, if you have the chance to, to grab one of this lipsticks for a good cause! I’m not affiliated with KVD Beauty and Project Chimps, any links to their websites will not earn me any commission. I’m sharing this with you guys because I think it’s a good cause to support!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Finish Foundation #4 *
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer Medium Light Neutral *
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder *
- Laura Mercier Invisible Setting Loose Powder *
- Marc Jacobs Air Blush Kink & Kisses *
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour palette *
- MUFE Aqua Brow #30 *
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Enigma
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics – Nudie, Faith, Extra Bitter, Lockout, Blow
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #13
- Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Liner in Blacker
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lash Mascara *
- Silk Lashes (sample) *
* products used but not mentioned in video