Hi ya’ll! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday! Today, I’m back with an UD Naked Smoky tutorial. This time, I used mostly the greys in the palette to create this glamorous smoky eyes. I apologize for missing for almost a week, I’ve mentioned on my Instagram account that I was having an issue with my left eye. Anyways, now I’m back, and you can expect couple posts from me this upcoming week. I have a few products I’ll be featuring, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for my daily updates!
I’m still loving my Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, and I’m planning to create more looks using this palette. I’ve done a review and swatches on my previous post, so don’t forget to check my UD Naked Smoky review out! So far, I’ve used 11 out of the 12 shades in the palette (hehehe). I’ll try to create more looks with this palette. This post is my 3rd look, if you want to check out my other posts using this palette, please check out my Iconic UD Smoky Eyes post, and MAC D for Danger post.
A quick note on step 3 (top right corner), I applied Combust using a blending brush to blend out the edge of my crease color. This is an easy way to blend out your smoky eyes to make a smooth transition from the eyeshadow to your skin.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base/blending color – UD Naked Smoky “Combust”
- Brow bone highlight – UD Naked Smoky “Thirteen”
- Transition – UD Naked Smoky “Password”
- Crease/lower lid – UD Naked Smoky “Dagger”
- Eyelid – UD Naked Smoky “Armor”
- Winged liner – Shu Uemura Calligraphy Ink eyeliner
- Outer corner of lower lash line – UD Naked Smoky “Black Market”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz “Taupe” & “Medium Brown”
- Lashes – Gwiyomi Boutique lashes “no. 3” & “Gillian”
- Foundation – Diorskin Star foundation “31”
- Concealer – Diorskin Star concealer “3”
- Powder – Diorskin Nude Air Healthy Glow Invisible Loose Powder “#30″
- Contour – MAC powder blush “Blunt”
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Powder blush “In Bloom”
- Lipstain – L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”