I recently purchased NARS Pygar Hardwired Eyeshadow, and I thought this eyeshadow has such an interesting colour. It looks like dirty gold, thus I named today’s tutorial as Tarnished Gold. Watch the tutorial below, or read more for the step-by-step pictorial.
Since the eye makeup is quite heavy, I’m keeping everything else on my face pretty simple. I’m not one to have both heavy eyes and lips, but if you like that combination, this smoky eyes would look pretty good paired with a really dark lips.
If you want to make this look a little bit more rock & roll chic, skip the falsies altogether and apply a generous amount of mascara. I applied falsies for the camera to pick it up. In pictures you can’t really see my real lashes in pictures since they are short, straight and sparse.I have yet to find a great mascara for my lashes, if you have any suggestion let me know!
Anyways, this eyeshadow, NARS Pygar, is a limited edition eyeshadow. Get them while Sephora still has them in stock! NARS Pygar eyeshadow is part of the Hardwired line, and if you haven’t already noticed, I have another eyeshadow from this line called Outer Limit. I’ve also done a tutorial using NARS Outer Limits eyeshadow, so please check that tutorial out.
● NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Punjab *
● NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard *
● NARS Light Reflecting Compact Setting Powder *
● NARS The Multiple in Riviera *
● Becca Low Light Sculpting Perfector *
● The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer *
● Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Powder in Medium Brown *
● Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Cara *
● Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Anti-Aging
● NARS NARSISSIST Palette – Madgrague I, Madrague II, Coconut Grove, Pandora II
● NARS Hardwired eyeshadow in Pygar
● MAC Kohl Pencil Liner in Smolder
● Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er Liner in Blacker
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
● Silk lashes (sample) *
● MAC Lipstick in Please Me
● YSL Pop Water Stain #208
* products used but not mentioned in video