Another Urban Decay Naked palette post again?! Yes it is! I’ve been showcasing my love for the Urban Decay Naked 3, and I did a tutorial using the Naked 2, so I though that it was time to get in touch with the original Naked palette. For this tutorial, I wanted to do a neutral smokey eyes tutorial, which is perfect for any occasion from party, night-out, date (for Valentine’s) etc.
1. I prepped my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Sidecar all over the eyelid.
3. I applied Buck on my crease using Smashbox Bullet Crease brush.
4. Using a small shader brush, I applied Creep on the outer V and lightly dragging it to the crease.
5. Using the same Smashbox Bullet Crease brush that I used on step 3, I blended my crease.
6. I applied Naked lightly under the brow, and Sin on the inner corner of my eyes.
7. I applied Creep on the outer half of my lower lid, and Sidecar on the inner half using an angled eyeliner brush.
8. I created a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner. On my waterline, I used MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner in NC15.
10. I curled my lashes, and applied Buxom Lash mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
11. I also applied Gwiyomi Gillian false eyelashes.
12. For my face, I applied CoverFX Cream foundation in G40 using CoverFX cream foundation brush.
13. On my cheeks, I applied Chanel Blush de Horizon.
14. On my lips, I applied Revlon Socialite lipstick.
Eyes – Urban Decay Primer Potion Sin, Urban Decay Naked palette, Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner, Buxom Lash mascara, Anastasia Brow Powder Brunette, Gwiyomi Gillian false eyelashes.
Face – Cover FX Cream foundation, Chanel Blush de Horizon, Revlon Socialite lipstick.