Here I am with a new Soft Rose Smoky Eyes tutorial using UD Naked 3 (again)! I do apologize for missing for almost a week without any tutorials. I’ve been having some difficulties with the internet at home. However, if you do follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’d have gotten a little bit of update here and there every day.
In another news, I was very excited to find out that Urban Decay has used one of my pictures that I did on their email newsletter! I’m not sure if you guys subscribe to their mailing list, but I was so surprised to see my face on it. It’s small, but I’m so happy! If you want to recreate that look, please take a look at my Rose Smoky III tutorial.
So, for today’s tutorial, I wanted to use my Urban Decay Naked 3 again to create a much softer rosy smoky eyes, something that most people can recreate and do it on themselves. This look would be great for those with medium to darker skin tone as well. If you like a very light eyelid, you can apply Burnout or Dust instead of Buzz.
Scrolls all the way down if you want to skip the how-to, and go straight to the product list.
- I prepped my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin.
- I applied Buzz on the inner half of my upper eyelid, and Liar on the outer half, using a flat eyeshadow brush.
- On the crease, I lightly applied Limit using a blending brush.
- Using a bullet crease brush, I applied Blackheart on the outer V.
- I blended out the outer V using the same blending brush I used on Step 3.
- On the lower lid, I applied Blackheart using an angled brow brush.
- I also applied Buzz on the inner corner of the lower lid.
- I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
- I applied a winged eyeliner along the upper lash line using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
- I curled my lashes, and applied Clinique High Impact mascara. Then, I added false lashes.
- I outlined my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde, and filled it with Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette.
- I applied Cover FX cream foundation in G20 under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, chin, and forehead using a clean foundation brush.
- I then applied Cover FX cream foundation in N110 on my temples, sides of my nose, on the hollows of my cheeks and on my jawline using a clean foundation brush.
- I blended the 2 foundation using a damped sponge.
- I set my face using Cover FX translucent powder.
- I applied Chanel Blush de Horizon on my cheeks.
- On my lips, I applied Tarte Lipsurgence in Lively.
Eyes – Urban Decay Naked 3 (eyelid: Buzz & Liar, crease: Limit, outer V: Blackheart); L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner; Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner; Ardell false lashes no. 109; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde; Anastasia Duo Brow Powder in Brunette.
Face – Cover FX cream foundation in G20 & N110; Cover FX translucent powder; Chanel Blush de Horizon.
Lips – Tarte lipsurgence in Lively.