Today I want to share this orange lips makeup with you as we welcome the arrival of Spring, or if you’re in the tropics, then to welcome the heat wave…lol… I do have to say that this MAC Lady Danger lipstick might go into my favorite lipstick collection. The color is so pretty, and it will look great on any skin tone. Definitely something that you should look into if you want a bold lip look. It’s a great alternative to the usual red lips, or pink lips.
Let me just, also, tell you that today’s tutorial is full of sweat and screams of frustration due to power outage, and the Sun’s sudden disappearance from the sky. I can’t tell you how much I want my lights with me, but oh well, that’s what happened when I travel so much. So, please forgive me for the quality of the step-by-step picture.
Anyways, I was watching Kat Von D video on the Sephora’s youtube channel, and I wanted to recreate the way she create her eyeliner. I love how it looks! It’s so different, yet at the same time, so very wearable. I think I might re-do the eyeliner next time.
Scroll all the way to the bottom for full product list.
1. I applied MAC Groundwork paint pot all over my lid using my ring finger.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Suspect from UD Naked 2 palette all over my eyelid.
3. Using a blending brush, I applied Busted from UD Naked 2 on the crease.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Blackout from UD Naked 2 on the outer V.
5. I blended out Blackout using a clean blending brush.
6. I applied Chopper from UD Naked 2 on the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
7. I applied Half-Baked on the inner part of the lower lid, and Snakebite on the outer part using an angled eyebrow brush.
8. On the upper lid, I created a triangle-shaped eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Eyeliner.
9. I filled my brows using UD Faint eyeshadow and an angled eyeliner brush.
11. I applied UD Naked Skin foundation using a damped sponge.
12. I contoured my face very lightly using MAC Blunt.
13. I applied MAC Dainty blush on my cheeks.
14. I applied MAC Entertain Me lip liner on my lips first, and then applied MAC Lady Danger lipstick on top of it. If you want to find out how I fill my lips, please check my How-to Apply Lipstick post.
If you want to see the other lip makeup looks that I’ve created please check my Lips Tutorials.
For other UD Naked 2 tutorials, please use the search bar on the right side bar.
Eyes – MAC Groundwork paint pot; UD Naked 2 (eyelid: Suspect and Chopper, crease: Busted, outer V: Blackout, lower lid: Half-Baked and Snakebite); Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Eyeliner; Faint eyeshadow from UD Naked Basic; Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara.
Face – UD Naked Skin foundation; MAC Blunt; MAC Dainty.
Lips – MAC Entertain Me lip liner; MAC Lady Danger.