I finally have the chance to play with my UD Vice 4 palette! This UD Vice 4 tutorial is fun, and has a little bit of color. It’s a really fun look to wear especially for a party. Of course you can skip the black winged liner, and go for just a simple line along the upper lash line.
For the rest of the face, keep it simple and light. No over-contouring, no carved brows, and definitely nice soft natural lips. By keeping the rest of the face simple, you can keep the whole look youthful. Take it easy on the contouring and brows if you want to look younger. Thicker brows & rounder cheeks can make you look younger than chiseled cheekbones & overdrawn brows.
Anyways, one thing to note is that I applied “Flame” on my eyelid dry, and then I wet my brush and re-apply the same shade on the center of the lid. As you can see from the picture below, when I applied “Flame” dry it has a shimmer, but when I applied it wet it looks more shiny.
- Primer – UD Primer Potion “Anti-Aging”
- Base – UD Vice 4 “Framed”
- Transition – UD Vice 4 “Bitter”
- Outer V/crease – UD Vice 4 “Delete”
- Eyelid – UD Vice 4 “Flame”
- Lower lash line – UD Vice 4 “Delete” (outer) + “Arctic” (inner)
- Winged liner – Kanebo “Kate Super Sharp” eyeliner
- Waterline/tightline – MAC kohl eyeliner “Smolder”
- Mascara – NARS “Audicious” mascara
- Lashes – Ardell falsies “Demi Wispies”
- Primer – The Body Shop Drops of Youth “Wonderblur”
- Foundation – CoverFX cream foundation “G40”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Custard”
- Setting powder – CoverFX setting powder
- Blush – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush “Vibrant Poppy”
- Highlighter – Becca x Jaclyn Hill “Champagne Pop” highlighter
- Lip pencil – UD lip pencil “Naked2”
- Lipstick – Sonia Kashuk lipstick “Nude Pink”
- Lip gloss – L’oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire “Blushing Harmony”