I’ve been realizing that lately most of my tutorials used neutral, earthy colors. Today, I decided to use some colors, so I pulled out my UD Vice 3 palette, and here we are! For some reason, I thought of “Joker”, probably because I’ve been bombarded with Suicide Squad news on my fb feeds. So, I combined purple and green to make a wearable Joker inspired look.
Again, I’m featuring Tweezerman tools today. I just want to point out the Tweezerman ProMaster eyelash curler that I used for this look is pretty great for those who have almond/deep-set eyes, or those with monolids. For more info regarding this curler, please check out my Instagram, I posted a picture and some info over there. I also posted a video on Instagram on how I used ABH brow pomade and Tweezerman Brow brush to fill my brows.
Tweezerman tools featured on this tutorial – “blender” brush, “shader” brush, “liner glider” brush, “brow” brush, “ProMaster” eyelash curler.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – UD Vice 3 “Undone”
- Transition – UD Vice 3 “Downfall”
- Outer eyelid – UD Vice 3 “Vanity”
- Inner eyelid – UD Vice 3 “Dragon”
- Lower lash line – UD Vice 3 “Reign”
- Crease – UD Vice 3 “Revolver”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Winged liner – Kanebo Kate Super Sharp liner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Mascara – Cover Girl “Lash Blast”
- Falsies – Ardell “Demi Wispies” falsies
- Primer – La Roche Posay “Cicaplast Baume B5”
- Foundation – Diorskin Star Foundation “31”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”
- Setting powder – CoverFX setting powder “Light”
- Contour – MAC powder “Blunt”
- Blush – NARS blush powder “Mata Hari”
- Lip crayon – Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Crayon in “Pink Nude”.
Disclaimer: The Tweezerman products featured on this post were sent to me by Preen.me as part of their PreenMeVIP program.
Have you guys find out the pro tips given by Ludovic Engrand (Shu Uemura MUA) on my Instagram yet? If not, don’t forget to check it out! Anyways, for today’s Urban Decay Vice 3 tutorial, I wanted to create a spring look using just this one palette. I realized that I haven’t used this palette much, and I don’t know why I don’t use it as much since the eyeshadows are so buttery and creamy! This look is for someone who isn’t afraid of colors!
Of course, you can skip the orange-gold eyeshadow on my eyelid for something more neutral if you feel that this look is too colorful. I’ve done other tutorials using just a pop of color and neutrals in my other posts. So, check those out – Too Faced Chocolate Bar #3, Kat Von D Monarch tutorial #2 and Cobalt Blue, Adding Color to eye makeup and a Hint of Mint.
I’ve also recently purchased a Stila brow pen (All Day Waterproof Brow Color), and I used it for the first time in this look. What do you guys think? I personally find this slightly harder to use at first. I’ve used it twice now, and I’m starting to really like the end result this product gives! I’ll try to do a review soon.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “original”
- Eyelid – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Lucky“
- Outer corner – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Reign“
- Inner corner (tear duct) – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Last Sin“
- Lower lash line & Crease – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Defy“
- Waterline – Urban Decay Vice 3 “Dragon“
- Eyeliner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner “Trooper”
- Brows – Stila All Day Waterproof Brow Color “Dark”
- Mascara – Cover Girl Lash Blast
- Falsies – Gwiyomi boutique #3 lashes
- Primer – Kat Von D foundation primer
- Foundation – MUFE HD Foundation #120
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear concealer “NC25”
- Setting powder – CoverFX translucent setting powder
- Contour – MAC “Sculpt” powder
- Blush – MAC “Cubic” blush
- L’oreal Extraordinaire Color Riche “Blushing Harmony”